Day 1 – Anuradhapura
After arrival leave for Anuradhapura and visit the sacred ancient city of Anuradhapura founded in the 04th century B.C a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1982. It has the largest number of ancient monuments of the great Sinhala civilization which flourished in this region.
- City tour in Ancient Anuradhapura
- Explore the ancient value in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy authentic Sri Lankan style food
- Wild life Safari (Wilpattu National Park) – Defend on the time
Day 2 & 3 – Sigiriya / Polonnaruwa
After breakfast leave for the ancient city of Sigiriya, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1982. Begin the morning by climbing the rock fortress of Sigiriya – a 5th Century “Fortress in the Sky”.
Then continue to one of the best kept ruins of ancient Ceylon – the UNESCO World Heritage City of Polonnaruwa, which was the Capital of Sri Lanka from the 11th to 13th century.
- Visit “Sigiriya” ancient rock, which known as 8th wonder of the world
- City tour in Ancient Polonnaruwa
- Wildlife safari & Elephants Riding
- Experience the true Sri Lanka which lives in its village (village Safari)
- Aryuvedic treatments & Spa
Day 4 – Kandy
The temple of tooth relic which is considered as the foremost sacred place of worship for Buddhists is situated in the Kandy city. During your stay at Mount Villa you will experience the beauty of the hill country, delicious food and a visit to the Temple of tooth relic.
- Ancient value of “Dambulla” and the surroundings
- Visiting spice garden in Matale on the way
- Visit one of the most famous temples in Sri Lanka “Dalada Maligawa”
- Traditional cultural dancing show in the evening. (Depend on the time)
- Botanical Garden in Peradeniya
- Gem Museum
- Aryuvedic treatments & Spa
Day 5 – Nuwara Eliya
Nuwaraeliya is blessed with a salubrious climate, breath taking views of meadows, valleys, mountains and greenery. Horse riding, golfing, boating, hiking and exploring the beauty of the water falls are few activities that this city offers to its visitors. This clean and beautiful city is also known as the “Little England”.
- Visiting a tea plantation & Tea Factory
- Water Falls / Beautiful landscaping
- Horse riding / Boart riding
Day 6 – Thissamaharama / Yala National Park
Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park in Sri Lanka. The park consists of five blocks, two of which are now open to the public, and also adjoining parks Tourists will get to enjoy the rare sight of Elephants, Leopards, Bears, Spotted dear, Wild boar, Hare, Crocodiles, Snakes, Iguana and thousands of bird species.
- Jeep Safari
- Animal & bird watching
- Scenery of the wild elephants
Day 7 – On the Beach ( Mirissa / Hikkaduwa / Bentota)
The sun, sand and sea join together to bring about a dazzling experience on the beach. The mouth watering dishes will arouse your taste buds and the water sports including skiing and surfing will indulge your stay at this wonderful location.
- Water Sports
- Dolphin & whale watching
Day 8 – Come back to Airport
On the way
- The beautiful beach of Unawatuna
- Visiting Stilt Fishing in Weligama
- The capital of the southern province is a city with a colourful history. UNESCO declared World Heritage Site the magnificent Dutch fort is the most popular attraction of the town. 300 year old Dutch atmosphere is still very much alive around the fort and amidst its many historical buildings not invaded by the skyscrapers.
- Boat safari on Maaduganga, which is the largest wetland in Sri Lanka with Mangroves.
- Sea Turtle Farm and Hatchery