Day 1 – Negombo
Negombo is located approximately 37 km north of the commercial capital of Colombo in Sri Lanka. It is located at the mouth of the Negombo lagoon. The major beach resort in the West Coast is Negombo. The wide sandy beaches and the safe sea are the main attractions of Negombo and it is perfectly located within 7 km from the Bandaranaike International Airport in Katunayake, Sri Lanka.
Day 2 & 3 – Kandy
The temple of tooth relic which is considered as the foremost sacred place of worship for Buddhists is situated in the Kandy city. During your stay at Mount Villa you will experience the beauty of the hill country, delicious food and a visit to the Temple of tooth relic.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Visiting spice garden in Matale on the way
- Visit one of the most famous temples in Sri Lanka “Dalada Maligawa”
- Botanical Garden in Peradeniya
- Aryuvedic treatments & Spa
Day 4 – Nuwara Eliya
Nuwaraeliya is blessed with a salubrious climate, breath taking views of meadows, valleys, mountains and greenery. Horse riding, golfing, boating, hiking and exploring the beauty of the water falls are few activities that this city offers to its visitors. This clean and beautiful city is also known as the “Little England”.
- Visiting a tea plantation & Tea Factory
- Water Falls / Beautiful landscaping
- Horse riding / Boart riding
Day 5 – Thissamaharama / Yala National Park
Yala National Park is the most visited and second largest national park in Sri Lanka. The park consists of five blocks, two of which are now open to the public, and also adjoining parks Tourists will get to enjoy the rare sight of Elephants, Leopards, Bears, Spotted dear, Wild boar, Hare, Crocodiles, Snakes, Iguana and thousands of bird species.
- Ella Gap
- Ravana Ella water falls
- Wild life Safari – National Park Yala
- Animal & bird watching
- Scenery of the wild elephants
Day 6 – On the Beach Mirissa
The sun, sand and sea join together to bring about a dazzling experience on the beach. The mouth watering dishes will arouse your taste buds and the water sports including skiing and surfing will indulge your stay at this wonderful location.
- Water Sports
- Dolphin & whale watching
Day 7 – Come back to Airport
On the way
- The beautiful beach of Unawatuna
- Visiting Stilt Fishing in Weligama
- The capital of the southern province is a city with a colourful history. UNESCO declared World Heritage Site the magnificent Dutch fort is the most popular attraction of the town. 300 year old Dutch atmosphere is still very much alive around the fort and amidst its many historical buildings not invaded by the skyscrapers.
- Boat safari on Maaduganga, which is the largest wetland in Sri Lanka with Mangroves.
- Sea Turtle Farm and Hatchery