Day 1 – Anuradhapura
After arrival leave for Anuradhapura and visit the sacred ancient city of Anuradhapura founded in the 04th century B.C a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1982. It has the largest number of ancient monuments of the great Sinhala civilization which flourished in this region.
- City tour in ancient Anuradhapura
- Explore the ancient value in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy authentic Sri Lankan style food
Day 2 – Nilaveli (Trincomalee)
Trincomalee is an unmatched place to bring out an excellent beach venture. Trincomalee, Nilaveli and Uppuveli are among the best beaches with clear blue water in the Asian continent. Trincomalee is rated as one of the finest natural deep water habors in the world. Palm Beach Nilaveli Hotel offers Combatable Cottage with AC rooms. You could discover a delightful mix of eastern and western cuisine and a variety of seafood during your stay here.
- Experience the best beach in Sri Lanka
- Mouth watering seafood
- Snorkeling and Diving
- Relaxation & spa
- Hot springs & “Koneshwaram” Hindu temple
Day 3 & 4 – Sigiriya / Polonnaruwa
After breakfast leave for the ancient city of Sigiriya, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1982. Begin the morning by climbing the rock fortress of Sigiriya – a 5th Century “Fortress in the Sky”.
Then continue to one of the best kept ruins of ancient Ceylon – the UNESCO World Heritage City of Polonnaruwa, which was the Capital of Sri Lanka from the 11th to 13th century.
- Visit “Sigiriya” ancient rock, which known as 8th wonder of the world
- City tour in Ancient Polonnaruwa
- Wildlife safari & Elephants Raiding
- Experience the true Sri Lanka which lives in its village (village Safari)
- Aryuvedic treatments & spa