Day 1 – Anuradhapura
After arrival leave for Anuradhapura and visit the sacred ancient city of Anuradhapura founded in the 04th century B.C a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1982. It has the largest number of ancient monuments of the great Sinhala civilization which flourished in this region.
- City tour in Anuradhapura
- Explore the ancient value in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy authentic Sri Lankan style food
Day 2 – Nilaveli (Trincomalee)
Trincomalee is an unmatched place to bring out an excellent beach venture. Trincomalee, Nilaveli and Uppuveli are among the best beaches with clear blue water in the Asian continent. Trincomalee is rated as one of the finest natural deep water habors in the world. Palm Beach Nilaveli Hotel offers Combatable Cottage with AC rooms. You could discover a delightful mix of eastern and western cuisine and a variety of seafood during your stay here.
- Experience the best beach in Sri Lanka
- Mouth watering seafood
- Snorkeling and Diving
- Relaxation & Spa
- Hot springs & “Koneshwaram” Hindu temple
Day 3 – Sigiriya
After breakfast leave for the ancient city of Sigiriya, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1982. You can climb the rock fortress of Sigiriya – a 5th Century “Fortress in the Sky”.
- Visit “Sigiriya” ancient rock, which known as 8th wonder of the world
- Wildlife Safari & Elephants Riding
- Experience the true Sri Lanka which lives in its village (Village Safari)
- Aryuvedic treatments & spa