Day 1 – Kandy
The temple of tooth relic which is considered as the foremost sacred place of worship for Buddhists is situated in the Kandy city. During your stay at Mount Villa you will experience the beauty of the hill country, delicious food and a visit to the Temple of tooth relic.
- Ancient value of “Dambulla” and the surroundings
- Visiting spice garden in Matale on the way
- Visit one of the most famous temples in Sri Lanka “Dalada Maligawa”
- Botanical garden in peradeniya
- Aryuvedic treatements & spa
Day 2 – Colombo through Nuwara Eliya
Nuwaraeliya is blessed with a salubrious climate, breath taking views of meadows, valleys, mountains and greenery. Horse riding, golfing, boating, hiking and exploring the beauty of the water falls are few activities that this city offers to its visitors. This clean and beautiful city is also known as the “Little England.
- Visiting a tea plantation & Tea Factory
- Water Falls / Beautiful landscaping
- Horse riding / Boart riding