Day 1 – Sigiriya
After breakfast leave for the ancient city of Sigiriya, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1982. Begin the morning by climbing the rock fortress of Sigiriya – a 5th Century “Fortress in the Sky”.
- Visit “Sigiriya” ancient rock, which known as 8th wonder of the word.
- Wildlife safari – Minneriya National Park.
- Experience the true Sri Lanka which lives in its village(village Safari).
- Aryuvedic treatments & spa.
- Elephants Raiding
Day 2 – Colombo through Kandy
The temple of tooth relic which is considered as the foremost sacred place of worship for Buddhists is situated in the Kandy city. During your stay at Mount Villa you will experience the beauty of the hill country, delicious food and a visit to the Temple of tooth relic.
- Ancient value of “Dambulla” and the surroundings
- Visiting spice garden in Matale on the way
- Visit one of the most famous temples in Sri Lanka “Dalada Maligawa”
- Botanical garden in peradeniya
- Aryuvedic treatements & spa